Ideal protection from back ows for steam turbines
Extremely reliable check valves are needed to protect steam and gas turbines from reverse ows. With their reliable, non-jamming closures, our SCV valves are optimally designed to ful l this important protective function.
SCV check valves ef ciently protect steam and gas turbines from back ows coming from steam ex- traction pipes. This is guaranteed by a free-swinging model that closes automatically by means of its
own weight. This enables it to swing closed against
a double bearing friction moment without the assistance of a drive system. This makes extremely short closure times of under 0.5 seconds possible.
A hydraulic or pneumatic drive can be added as a closure aid by means of a two-part stem construction.
The SCV is a robust cast valve with butt-welded ends. Welding neck anges can be welded on
A summary of the bene ts
- Tightness at least in accordance withANSI/FCI 70-2 Cl. V
- No jamming at seat
- Low pressure loss due to overrunning clutch
- High resilience to temperatures
- Fireproof design
- Low drive torque
- Compact, robust design
- Minimal maintenance; on-site maintenance possible
- Inspection and assembly openingThe valve disc made of chrome steel reduces abra- sions. The valve discs of installed valves can be replaced via the inspection and assembly opening. The seal seat is manufactured by deposit welding and can be hard-coated if necessary.
We are one of big Agent of Leslie Control Valves and in China, we provide high quality brand equipment , such as transmitter, DCS system device, remote monitoring, integrated automation system and compress, pump and valve of the combined cycle and etc.,welcome to inquiry it, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for quotation requests and any other specific requirements.